Dasa V. Gangadhar, MD was raised in Harrisburg, PA, and now he and his family have made Wichita their home for more than 22 years.
Dr. Gangadhar is a Harvard-trained corneal transplant surgeon. His areas of expertise are corneal transplantation and cataract and implant surgery. He has regularly handled the most complex medical and surgical cases from all over the state of Kansas.
Although a very skilled surgeon, his true love of medicine comes from the interaction with patients and their families.
- Performed more than 25,000 cataract and implant surgeries
- Performed more than 3,000 corneal transplant procedures
- First surgeon in Kansas to perform latest techniques in corneal transplantation known as DSEK
- Performed thousands of other ophthalmic and laser surgeries
Honors and Awards:
- Listed as Best Doctors in America from 2001 to present (as voted by other ophthalmologists)
- Listed as Healthcare Hero (Wichita Business Journal) 2013
- Listed as Best Doctors in Wichita (Wichita Magazine) 2005 to present
- Top 5 Percent, Medical School
- Summa cum laude, college
- Valedictorian, high school
You can learn more about Dr. Gangadhar by visiting www.dasavgangadhar.com.